1. ANSI/AAMI 2013:ST58, “Chemical sterilization and high-level disinfection in health care facilities”, 2013
2. The Joint Commission, Infection Prevention and Control (IC) (Ambulatory Health Care / Ambulatory Health Care). 2018. https://www.jointcommission.org/
3. Philips, “Care and Cleaning of Ultrasound System and Transducers”, 2018
4. CDC Guideline for Disinfection and Sterilization in Healthcare Facilities, 2008.
5. “Guidelines for Cleaning and Preparing External- and Internal-Use Ultrasound Transducers and Equipment Between Patients as well as Safe Handling and Use of Ultrasound Coupling Gel.” (Approved 3/5/21). http://www.aium.org/officialStatements/57
6. IAC Standards and Guidelines for Adult Echocardiography Accreditation. (Published 6/1/2017). https://www.intersocietal.org
7. The Joint Commission (TJC), “Use of Self-Contained High Level Disinfection Units for Semi-Critical Devices,” October 22, 2013.