- Automated data logging and consumable tracking to help you stay compliant with The Joint Commission standards
- Compatible with hydrogen peroxide high-level disinfectant solution
- Approved for use with leading vaginal/rectal probes (including bi-plane probes up to 16 inches long)
- Disinfect up to two probes at once for faster turnaround and increased efficiency
- 12 to 16 minutes total reprocessing time*
- No sleep mode, allowing clinicians to disinfect the probe when convenient for them
- Reusable disinfectant compatibility helps reduce long-term operating costs with your choice of industry-leading disinfectants: UltrOx™ (Hydrogen Peroxide), Revital-Ox® RESERT® (hydrogen peroxide), CIDEX® OPA, and MetriCide™ OPA Plus.
*Depends on the disinfectant type and water pressure
ASTRA provides optimized features while allowing your department the flexibility to choose your preferred vendor for disinfection supplies. ASTRA is compatible with industry-leading disinfectant solutions and offers a very low operating cost.
View the ASTRA VR Validated Probes List