UltraDrape is an innovative dressing designed for use during Ultrasound-Guided Peripheral Intravenous (UGPIV/USGPIV) that provides dual-action barrier and securement in one.
Features & Benefits
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- A single dressing provides barrier and securement
- Film layer used during ultrasound guidance is easily discarded, eliminating the need to clean transmission gel from skin.
- Helps reduce procedure cost when compared with sterile gels and cover
- Facilitates a "no-touch" aseptic procedure
- Helps minimize securement failure
- Minimizes post-IV procedure cleanup time.